Technology stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is up 9.7% to a new 52-week high of $74.11.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.7% to $6.58, near the 52-week high of $6.60.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.0% to $8.20, near the 52-week high of $8.20.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 1.7% today and up 22.1% in the last month.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.5% today and up 21.5% in the last month.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 0.7% today and up 24.7% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.7% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.