Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is up 8.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.4% today and up 39.0% in the last month.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 3.7% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 2.2% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.