Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 19.5% today and up 29.0% in the last month.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 5.3% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 4.7% to a new 52-week high of $45.11.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.7% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Measurement Specialties (MEAS): MEAS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is up 1.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 6.0% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 1.8% today and down 35.6% in the last month.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.