Technology stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 6.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.9% to a new 52-week high of $48.51.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 3.7% to a new 52-week high of $4.17.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.3% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.5% today and up 30.7% in the last month.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 3.0% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 1.8% today.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc (TYPE): TYPE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.