Technology stocks fell 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 13.3% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $45.96.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 2.3% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.5% today and up 30.4% in the last month.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.0% today and up 23.0% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 3.6% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.