Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 6.3% to a new 52-week high of $35.94.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.8% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $23.30.
- Opentable (OPEN): OPEN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.8% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 0.6% today and down 44.5% in the last month.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.