Technology stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 25.6% today and up 37.5% in the last month.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 3.7% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 4.2% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.6% to a new 52-week high of $30.28.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 2.5% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.3% today and up 21.4% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is down 3.4% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 1.7% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.