Technology stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 3.2% today.
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ): ININ stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 2.1%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 2.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $67.57.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD): RVBD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 1.3% today.
- National Instruments Corp (NATI): NATI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.