Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ): ININ stock is up 2.0% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 2.0% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 1.7% today.
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD): RVBD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 1.6% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is down 1.5%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.