Technology stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 6.3% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 3.7% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 3.5% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 3.0% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.4% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is down 6.1% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 3.2% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.