Transportation stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.6% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.