Transportation stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 2.6% today and up 31.6% in the last month.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.1% today and up 34.5% in the last month.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.2% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.