Transportation stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 1.0% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.