Transportation stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 0.4% to a new 52-week high of $61.79.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.1%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 2.8% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 1.4% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.