Transportation stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 3.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.4% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.3% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.