Transportation stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 2.6% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 2.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.6%, marking the 10th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.