Utilities stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 1.4% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is up 1.2% to $101.87, near the 52-week high of $101.65.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.7%, marking the 12th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is down 0.3% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Laclede Group (LG): LG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.