Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Integrys Energy Group (TEG): TEG stock is up 14.7% to a new 52-week high of $69.93.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is up 0.9% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE): CLNE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.