JD Power has released its list of the best cars for quality in 2014.
The JD Power ratings were determined based on information collected in a survey. The survey included a sample of people who have either owned or used a vehicle and were able to give their opinion on its quality.
Here are JD Power’s best cats for quality in 2014.
- Compact Car — Hyundai Elantra
- Compact Multi-Purpose Vehicle — Mazda MAZDA5
- Compact Premium Car — Lexus ES
- Compact Premium Sporty Car — Porsche Boxster
- Compact Premium SUV — Infiniti QX50
- Compact Sporty Car — Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Compact SUV — General Motors (GM) Terrain
- Large Car — Kia Cadenza
- Large Heavy Duty Pickup — Chevrolet Silverado HD
- Large Light Duty Pickup — Ford Motors (F) F-150 LD
- Large Premium Car — Porsche Panamera
- Large Premium SUV — Infiniti QX80
- Large SUV — Chevrolet Suburban
- Large SUV — GMC Yukon
- Midsize Car –Chevrolet Malibu
- Midsize Pickup — Honda (HMC) Ridgeline
- Midsize Premium Car — Hyundai Genesis
- Midsize Premium Sporty Car — Porsche 911
- Midsize Premium SUV — Lincoln MKX
- Midsize Sporty Car — Dodge Challenger
- Midsize SUV — Ford Edge
- Minivan — Chrysler Town & Country
- Small Car — Hyundai Accent
- Small SUV — Buick Encore, Kia Sportage and Nissan Motors (NSANY) JUKE .
To see more of JD Power’s list of best cars for quality in 2014, click here.