Entrepreneur has released its list of the 10 top franchises in 2014.
Entrepreneur’s process to create this 10 top list required franchises to take part in a survey and submit data from July 2011 through July 2013. 853 made the first version of the list. However, the list was cut done to only include the top 500 franchises.
Here are the 10 top franchises of 2014 from that list.
- Anytime Fitness — Anytime moved to number one from number six in 2013.
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings’ (HLT) Hampton Hotels — Hampton Hotels was bumped out of the number one spot this year.
- Subway — This sandwich chain dropped one position compared to 2013’s list.
- Supercuts — Supercuts moved up one position in the ranking from last year.
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches — Jimmy John’s jumped up from 12th place in this year’s ranking.
- 7-Eleven — This convenience store dropped two places in this year’s list.
- Servpro — Servpro maintained its rank from 2013’s list.
- Denny’s (DENN) — Denny’s also held its position from last year’s listing.
- Yum Brands’ (YUM) Pizza Hut — This pizza chain moved up one ranking in this year’s list.
- Dunkin’ Donuts (DNKN) — Dunkin’ Donuts moved up from 13th to take the last spot on this list.
To see the complete list of the top franchises in 2014, click here.