Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 4.9% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 7.3% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 1.0% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 1.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.3% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.