Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 7.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 2.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 2.7% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 0.9% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 0.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.