Capital goods stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.6% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.7% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 1.1% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.