Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 1.1% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.6% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.2% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.