Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.9% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 10.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 5.0% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.3% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.8% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 5.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 4.4% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 2.4% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.