Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 0.1% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.