Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.3% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 1.2% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.1% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.