Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.5% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.4% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 1.2% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.