Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 2.0% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.4% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.