Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 4.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $93.95.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.5% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.9% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.