Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.6% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.5% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.7% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.4% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.