Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 4.1% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 3.2% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.8% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.6% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 9.4% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 5.2% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 4.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.