Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.