Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 10.0% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 4.2% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.