Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.5% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.5% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.