Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.