Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 2.4% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 1.3% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.3% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.8% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.