Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 7.2% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 7.3% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.2% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 3.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 3.0% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 3.0% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 2.1%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.