Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.1% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.4% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.7% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.5% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.