Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.2% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.