Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.9% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.5% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.