Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 4.1% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.7% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 9.2% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 4.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 3.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.7% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.