Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $28.44.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 3.0% to a new 52-week high of $91.02.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.7% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 1.5% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.