Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4%, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.1% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.9% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.