Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.7% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.3% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.