Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 4.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 7.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.9% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.