Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 2.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.7% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 1.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.