Energy stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 2.5% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): XEC stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 0.4% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 1.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Talisman Energy Inc (TLM): TLM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.