Energy stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 1.6% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 4.1% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 4.3% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.