Energy stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): RDS.B stock is up 3.0% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is up 2.7% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 2.5% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Apache Corp (APA): APA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 7.7% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 7.1% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 6.1% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 6.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 5.1% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 4.9% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 4.9% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 5.4% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 4.3% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.